Friday 8 July 2016

Stinkin' Cute.

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week, I've got something Stinkin for you...Stinkin' Cute that is!


Using Lawn Fawn's 'Stinkin' Cute'...and a whole load of other Lawn Fawn loveliness.


I started by stamping out and colouring my main element, this cutie patootie skunk from the Stinkin' Cute set. This is another mini set from Lawn Fawn and is such amazing value!  You get this gorgeous little fella, the sweet sentiment, and a handful of other little elements, hearts and flowers etc, definitely a bargain.  My balloon is actually an egg from Lawn Fawn's Chirpy Chirp Chirp set with a little upside down heart stamped onto the bottom, which I coloured using my Copics, and fussy-cut.
I cut the largest rectangle from Lawn Fawn's Cross-stitched Rectangle Dies from a piece of Lawn Fawn Cardstock, then cut my Grassy Border using the rectangle die to ensure it was the same size.  For some added detail and somewhere to stamp my sentiment, I cut a smaller white rectangle by cutting the same size again, lining the crosses back up to the width I wanted, and cutting again.

 

I used a piece of Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid Paper Pad to use as a backdrop and cut a couple of little white clouds using Lawn Fawn's Spring Showers set, which I then cut theses amazing little faces from using Lawn Fawn's Make Me Smile dies - such an amazing and original set of dies, loads of cute little 'emoji' style faces you can cut from whatever, and wherever, your heart desires!  Just brilliant.


I stamped out my sentiment onto my wee white rectangle in black ink, and built-up all my little elements to create my scene.  I tied the balloon to my little skunk's hand using a piece of black thread, and embellished with a scattering of enamel dots.  I matted onto more Lawn Fawn cardstock, mounted onto my card blank, and there you have it.

I really hope you like it, as always, everything I used is linked below, so be sure to go check them out.

See you next week.

Jillx

Stinkin' CuteGrassy Border Die Image 1Make Me Smile Lawn Cuts

Spring Showers DiesSmall Cross Stitched Rectangle Lawn CutsChirpy Chirp Chip

Perfectly Plaid 6x6 Paper PadRAINBOW

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team