Thursday 8 September 2016

Resist Inked Ombre Background




Hi there everyone and happy Thursday!

Lydia here with you today sharing with you a fun inked background technique.


I stamped and heat embossed in clear a leaf from Winnie & Walter Renee's Leaves. I then inked over it with a mint colour ink. I then stamped and heat embossed the leaves again in clear, inked over it again in a peacock coloured ink- this time I stopped a little higher up.



I did this process another two times- stamping and heat embossing the leaves in clear and inking over them, each time using a darker shade of ink and inking less down the page.

For the sentiment I used Super Script 2 from Altenew.

Thank you so much for stopping by !

Hugs, Lydia x

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous one..love the ombre bg so much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever technique, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschön! I love this Card and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Love that leaf card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really stunning! The ombre effect looks great, and it's such a clever technique to keep embossing in clear for different pops of colour. Very elegant and a lovely card - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team