Friday 7 October 2016

Frame your phrase with flowers.

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week I'm framing some loving words with some lovely flowers...


Using Avery Elle's gorgeous Peonies and Altenew's Painted Inspiration.


I started by cutting a panel using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Rectangles from watercolour card, and masking the edges off with low-tack tape.  I then stamped a selection of the small and large flowers and leaves from Avery Elle's Peonies, around the edges, heat embossing in gold as I went.


I then coloured my flower frame using Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Pens with water, and adding a few flicks and splatters across my background.
My sentiment is from Altenew's Painted Inspiration and heat embossed in gold.
I mounted my whole panel onto a Silver Fox notecard from Avery Elle with foam tape, and there you have it.


I really hope you like it and, as always, everything I used is linked below.

See you next week.

Jillx

Peonies Image 1Painted InspirationZig Clean Color Real Brush Pen (24 piece set)

Silver Fox Notecards (12 pack)Small Stitched Rectangle Lawn Cuts Image 1

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely lovely. The flowers are gorgeous and what a fab sentiment! Love the little splatters in the background too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team