Tuesday 20 December 2016

Party Lights

My card today features a string of white lights, perfect for a New Years party.



On dark blue card stock, I white heat embossed the bunting string and lights from the Avery Elle Bunting stamp set.

To create the illusion that the lights continue in the background, I stamped three sizes of circles from the same set in white pigment ink for a bokeh effect.

To create some more interest on the card, I die cut it with the MFT Inside/Out Stitched Rectangle die-namics. I used foam tape behind the frame to add dimension.

I added a white heat embossed sentiment, also from the bunting set, then adhered the rectangle flat on to the card base. A sprinkling of clear sequins add some sparkle to finish. 

Thanks for joining me today. I'll be back on the blog again in the new year. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Gemma

Avery Elle Bunting
MFT Inside/Out Stitched Rectangles
Hero Arts Unicorn White Pigment Ink
Hero Arts White Embossing Powder



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Gemma - the white really pops against the blue and gives a very party-ish feel! Happy Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team