Wednesday 11 January 2017

Winter birthday card with Concord & 9th

 

Hi friends! It's Esther here with a winter birthday card. I don't know about you, but loads of my friends seem to have birthdays in January and February. I'm always busy card making at this time of year.



For this card I used the Concord & 9th Lace Leaf stamp set and matching Grateful Leaf die for the background and focal image. For the background I heat embossed in white, and for the focal leaf I heat embossed in silver. The panel is die cut using the largest of the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies. The "hope your day is" sentiment is stamped using the Altenew Halftone Happy stamp set. The "wonderful" sentiment is from the Concord & 9th Wonderful Words die set. I absolutely love this set! The script is gorgeous and the three words (wonderful, lovely, incredible) can be used for so many occasions as well as friendship, gratitude and thank you cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

        

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team