Thursday 2 February 2017

Gal Pals

Hi, Tara here today, filling in for Lydia who will be back next week now her crazy show schedule has calmed down a little.

I have a couple of friends with birthdays on Valentines day, so I knew I had to have the new "GALentines Girls" stamp by Stamping Bella as we always make sure we do something girly around their birthdays.  For my first play with it I wanted to do some pencil colouring on kraft so I went with a one layer card and made my own drink themed background using sentiments from Clink by Reverse Confetti.


There really isn't much to say on technique - I just stamped the girls, stamped them again onto a strip of post-it tape to mask them off and then set to stamping all the sentiments using a pale brown ink from the Altenew's Coffee Break set

I'll be back this afternoon to kick off our new challenge and then I'll see you Sunday for my regular round-up post.

Tara







5 comments:

  1. Tara I like this funny Card very much :D Do you used colored pencils for colouring or waterpencils?x
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used polychromos pencils from Faber Castel Ludeke - normal ones and blended with paper stumps (dry)

      Delete
  2. Fun and very cute card! I have a few friends this would be perfect for :D Loving the sentiment-stamped background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team