Monday 3 April 2017

Baby Dragons


Hi there, hope you had a great weekend :)

You don't automatically think of dragons when you think of a new baby card but I had these two little characters from Magical Dragons coloured and that's what came to mind!!


They're coloured with alcohol markers and, as I haven't got the dies for this set, I had to 
trim them out with scissors so I left a narrow white border to make it an easier job.
To keep the card clean and simple I die cut a Cross Stitch circle and inked a sky and grass scene 
onto it. Dragons and mountains seem to go together so I used a couple from Prehistoric Fun and 
coloured them with markers too :)


The Welcome word die is from Paper Smooches but is unfortunately out of stock but Lil inkers
makes a similar die which I've linked to below and the rest of the sentiment is from Lawn Fawns Little Bundle.... just the perfect font to go with the scripty die :)

Well not your ordinary baby card but cute nevertheless!

Just a note to say that the Magical Dragons stamps will be back in stock along
 with the new MFT release this week :)

  

   

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

3 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous Jenny! I need to stop dragon my feet and ink up my MFT Dragons too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jenny! I love those dragons... can't wait to have them back in stock <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous and cute and such a fabulous idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team