Saturday 29 April 2017

Birthday Bear Hugs

Hey stampers, Anni here.

I had this die called Tree Border Die by W Plus 9 in my stash for quite some time and was dying to use it. I think it is so cute with the stitched elements and the possibility to cut extra tree crowns to add them with dimensional adhesive.


So I went through my stash to find a stamp set that would work with this tree border. My Favorite Things' Forest Friends is just the perfect match, I think. I staretd by  stamping, colouring with alcohol markers and fussy cutting (coordinating dies are available, too) the adorable bear.


I die cut the tree border from white paper and dyed it with some ink blending. I used a lighter green for the grass and a darker green for the trees. To add the trunk I used a brown pen.

For the frame I used My Favorite Things' Stitched Oval Scallop Frames. I die cut it a few times form white cardstock and stacked them up.
To finish up my card I heat embossed the sentiment in white on a stripe of brown cardstock and cut it into a banner shape.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Anni


   

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable! Not sure which I love most out of the trees and the forest friends... they're both spook cute! Loving your colouring of the bear too <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team