Wednesday 26 April 2017

Rainbow card with My Favorite Things Beautiful Butterflies


Hi everyone, it's Esther here with a rainbow birthday card featuring My Favorite Things Beautiful Butterflies.


I started by blending dye inks round the edge of a panel. I splattered this with water, mopped it up and let it dry. I then die cut it using the largest of the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles and set it to one side.


I cut a new panel using the second largest of the stitched rectangles and stamped "Make A Wish" using My Favorite Things Count The Stars. I stuck this at an angle to the rainbow panel.

Finally I stamped, ink splattered and die cut with the matching dies some butterflies from My Favorite Things Beautiful Butterflies. I added these to the card and popped the whole lot on to a top folding card base.


That's all for this week - see you next time and thanks for looking!


      

10 comments:

  1. These rainbow butterflies are stunning - so beautiful!
    L O V E them!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Esther!! An absolutely stunning card. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background ! The colors are so vibrant ! :O
    Which dye inks did you use ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used Distress Inks, but any water based dye ink would work well :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team