Thursday 6 April 2017

Simple Watercolor Card with Stamping Bella

Hi crafters, Julia back with you today for a surprise visit and I am featuring cute Milton by Stamping Bella. I first colored him up when I got the stamp from Seven Hills Crafts and had just received my 24 set of ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers. I just wanted to see how well they'd blend and I have to admit, I was pretty impressed by them. The card I made is clean and simple:


While I am not so happy with how the balloon turned out, I am pleased with the dimension I could create on Milton's pants – how his belly really seems to curve and how his chin and pants throw a shadow on his shirt. Of course, I need to practice more, but for my first ever use of them, I think the ZIG markers did well.


With the Stamping Bella stamps, you don't really need anything else. As you can see, they stand well on their own. If you are interested, I colored the same again with chalk pastels and filmed the process. You can find the video on my blog (link in the sidebar). Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Super colouring! The Zigs are brilliant, but I'm definitely admiring your skill too! Love the detail on Stamping Bella stamps, and they're always so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured and he seems like such a character!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team