Saturday 1 April 2017

Smile - It's Your Day

Hey stampers, Anni here.
Today I have a card full of roses for you featuring Altenew's Bamboo Roses.


Every time I go on vacation I take some stamped images and my current favourite colour medium with me. Of course I don't want to forgo on my crafting passion in these days.
So the last time I went on vacation I had my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens with me and amongst other things these beautiful roses embossed in white on watercolour paper. And I had so much fun colouring them. Actually I have much more already coloured roses than you see on this card.
All these already colourd images I keep in a box and when I want to make a fast card I go there for inspiration.


For the sentiment I chose to go with Mama Elephant's Smile Script and die cut it several times from dark green cardstock to stack it up. The second part of the sentiment is a stamp from the set Congrats by Waffle Flower.  I die cut a Stitched Mini Scallop oval by My Favourite Things from natural white cardstock.
I adhered the Oval on my card base with foam tape and arranged the roses on a diagonal line. Then I added the smile die cut and the card was finished!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Anni


      



3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Anni! Love the scalloped panel and pretty flowers. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schöne Karte,sehr schön kolloriert! Stunning Card and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Anni! I saw this on Pinterest and just had to post a comment. I love it and love that you a stash of extra flowers for more cards. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team