Friday 21 April 2017

Spreading a little lunar love.

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week I've got some sweet little Lunar Animals...


...spreading a little love from My Favourite Things Peek-a-boo Windows Dienamic.


I have eyed this die up for soooo long, but wasn't sure I 'needed' it, (I've been trying to be a good girl...to avail), but eventually bit the bullet and treat myself...and now I can't put it down!  It is so simple yet so effective, I absolutely love it and can see me getting so much use from it!  Awesome buy :)


I started by cutting the fabulous Peek-a-boo die and doing a little ink blending on the back card in the areas which would 'peek' through.  I then took the adorable, and one of my all time favourites, Mama Elephant's Lunar Animals and stamped out onto some watercolour card.  I coloured all my images using Zig Real Brush Clean Colour Pens and fussy cut, leaving a neat white border.  I then placed my little Lunar Animals behind the Peek-a-boo die and adhered in place.  


My sentiment and little speech bubbles are from Mama Elephant's Everyday Greetings and are stamped in pale grey ink to keep the card light and bright.  I finished by adding a little heart balloon from Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine which is stamped using Zig Pens, and to which I added a piece of thread as the balloon string for a little added cuteness.


 I adhered my top panel over my background using foam tape to add some nice dimension and finished by adding a cute enamel heart.

I really hope you like it.  As always, everything I used is linked below.

See you next week.

Jillx

Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Windows DienamicLunar Animals Image 1Hello Sunshine Image 1


Everyday Greetings Image 1Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen (12 piece set)


4 comments:

  1. Wow, such a lovely cute card. Thank you for the inspiration. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I may just need that die too now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the soft yellow background and those adorable lunar animals! Perfectly teamed with the aperture dies <3 Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cute card! The critters peeking out the windows are so adorable and perfectly coloured! Love the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team