Monday 1 May 2017

Cute Laundry

Hello there and Happy Bank Holiday Monday... I won't mention the weather!!

Jenny here and I'm keeping with the baby theme from last week ... yep you guessed, baby has arrived and both her and mum are doing well :)  Yay... time to make a New Baby card and I knew just which stamps to reach for ....


I just love all the sentiments in MFT's New Baby set but this has to be the best. I wanted to keep it a really simple design so I used Lawn Fawns Little Bundle stamp set to arrange the super cute laundry on the line!!

I used grey ink rather than black so the overall look was softer and chose a toning shade of mauve to add colour to the clothes. The babygrow is coloured by sponging ink through a negative mask, made with a post it note, I then stamped the spotty Background Block whilst the mask was still in place. 
The onsie has been patterned using a small flower stamp from the same set.... adorable :)

                                 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm loving the way you decorated the clothing, and the pretty colour palette <3 Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this could be a Card for a Girl or a Boy,clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team