Wednesday 12 July 2017

"Kraft", white and gold glitter birthday card




Hi everyone, Esther here with a card inspired by so many of the beautiful Kraft, white and gold creations seen on Pinterest over the last couple of years. 


I decided to use a smoother, slightly more sandy colour of card stock, and started by heat embossing a large floral from My Favorite Things Fancy Flowers in white over the panel. I then die cut the panel to size using the stitched rectangle from My Favorite Things Blueprints 29 and mounted it on a top folding card base.

Next up was a sentiment, and I used Altenew Happy Die in white and gold glitter for the main part, and "birthday" from the matching set Altenew Halftone Happy. Once these were popped onto the panel, the card was finished.


Super simple, but I love the warm look of these colours together! 

Thanks very much for visiting - have a great week and I'll see you next Wednesday.

     

2 comments:

  1. Amazing stamping and heat embossing. Love the white, kraft and gold so very elegant together x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team