Saturday 8 July 2017

Pretty Peonies Treat Boxes

Hey stampers, Anni here!

This week again I had the pleasure to meet some crafty friends. And of course if you meet crafty friends you need some crafty gifts. So I made little gift boxes. I used a die by Lawn Fawn called Scalloped Treat Box - as I told you before: one of my favorites. I die cut it from cardstock.

 

For the decoration I stamped some of Mama Elephant's Pretty Peonies and embossed them in white on watercolor paper. For the colouring I used ZIG Clean Colour Real Brush pens. I just added colour to the edges of every petal and let the water do the work. Then I fussy cut the peonies.



For the sentiment I die cut a label included in Lawn Fawn's Fancy Box die set and stamped one of the messages from the Mini Messages by Mama Elephant on it and embossed it in white.



Thanks for stopping by and have great weekend.
Anni



         

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty and wouldn't it be lovely to receive this? Thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant and gorgeous! The boxes are so sweet and I love the bold blooms <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team