Thursday 16 November 2017

Vintage Merry Christmas Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

Although we're not even in December yet, Christmas is starting to feel like it's not that far away! I've started seeing all manner of decorations and the like in the shops, and the crafting world is starting to burst with Christmas cards and goodies!

I have been buying up all the Christmas stamps in sight (they're my main weakness!) and as a part of that I recently picked up the gorgeous Lil' Inker Designs Vintage Christmas Wreath stamp set. I just love how in the midst of all the fun, modern styles that are out there, there's still place for this ornate beauty.

I couldn't wait to put it to use:


Gorgeous right? I love how this turned out!


I used the wreath to stamp the centre image and the leaves on the border of the card panel. Some simple watercolouring with my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a little painting with some watered down mist was all this beauty needed!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!






3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how the main stamp image has been used to decorate the outer edge of the card too. Another one for my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely Taheera, love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love this stamp! Great design! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team