Saturday 3 February 2018

Die Cut Flower

Hey stampers, Anni here.

Today I have a card for you with just a little bit of stamping and a lot of die cutting.


I started by die cutting the Paper Smooches' Adorable Array a few times from white cardstock. One of the flowers I coloured with alcohol markers - the inner and outer parts of the die cut. From the other flowers I just used the outlines and left them white.
I glued them to white cardstock to create a subtle background. From this background I die cut one of the rectangles of Waffle Flower's Lacy Layers.


On this rectangle I adhered the coloured flower as the focal point, hanging over the edge.
For the sentiment I chose a small one from Winnie & Walter's Sentimental: Birthday and heat embossed it in white on a stripe of dark brown cardstock. I adhered it to the card with dimensional tape.
For the finsihing touch I added some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.


      


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team