Wednesday 25 April 2018

Cute Critter Gift Card Holders

Hello, Tallie here. I've been waiting to share these with you for a while as I have only just passed them onto the recipient, but the good news is that these Lawn Fawn dies are back in stock! Teamed together, the Woodland Critter Huggers and the Stitched Gift Card Pocket dies make the perfect gift card holders. When I gave them to my friend I made sure to use a Post-It note to add the greeting so that she could pass on the love to another recipient.


I love my alcohol markers so of course I had to colour these in instead of cutting them from coloured card. I began by cutting all the pieces from both dies from smooth white blending cardstock, cutting doubles of the background pieces so that I could hide where the alcohol markers bled through the paper. This also gave me a place to sandwich the tail so I got clean edges on the front and back.

Of course, I had to make a fox, sticking to earthy red/brown and skin colours and a raccoon, using some warm greys and black.


I then attached the gift card pockets to the back of the critter panels and some googly eyes made the finishing touches to these cute little gift card holders!

I've only made two of the possible critters today but I know I will be making some more in the future.

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie


 

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team