Tuesday 17 April 2018

Ninja Stars


Hello, Gemma here and today I have a fun ninja card to share.


I started by working on the background. I die cut an MFT Stitched Mod Rectangle , then die cut three MFT stitched peekaboo star windows from the rectangle. This die leaves a nice stitched outline on the negative space. There are also MFT Mod Rectangles available without stitched lines.

I blended colour on to each star with distress oxide inks (cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, and twisted citron), then adhered the panel onto a card base and inlaid the stars back in the spaces.


Next, I stamped three of the Mama Elephant Tiny Ninjas and coloured them with alcohol markers. I love the sketchy style of these stamps and they don’t take long to colour. I die cut them with the coordinating dies, then added them to the card with foam tape.

Finally, I die cut a sentiment for the top of the card, and added some matching enamel dots.

Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team